Saturday, January 9, 2010

Reversing a cylinder

bret said...

Where can i find a valve that changes the direction of a cylinder by stopping flow or presure then restoring flow or presure? I need double action on a single action circut at 70 gpm. thanks

1 comment:

JDK said...

Need a few more details. Could you use a pilot operated valve? Once the cylinder reaches end of stroke the pressure would build and shift the valve. The pressure in the pilot would be trapped with a check valve.